Thursday 24 July 2014

Chapter 17

Khushi was walking across the sea line as the waves crashed on her feet she was angry and irritated the nerve of that silly girl how dare she touch her Arnavji. Arnav may have what ever flings in the past but now he has changed he was different. He was only hers. She looked at their baby and said in a sulky voice.

Khushi: Do you think what i did was wrong... (she paused and then said) I know he will be angry i called him my husband, he doesn't believe in marriage and here i am i called him my husband but, what was i suppose to do. I dont like any one else claiming him he is mine (she cribbed) But he is going to get angry i know that

She walked away sad and upset, meanwhile Arnav walked unto her, he placed a had on her shoulder and she turned around her eyes downward she could barely see the floor because of her belly. Arnav smirked he knew she was scared of his reaction to the wife thing. He slowly lifted her chin upwards and she looked up at him. Her eyes full of fright she didn't know what to say, all her anger turned to nervousness. There was silence between them, Khushi had no idea what to say she could not stand there silent it was killing her so she took a deep breath and then said in a one go

Khushi: Arnavji i am sorry i called you my husband, i know your not my husband but still i said you are. I only did it because I had to, I had so much anger inside me (she said in a fat pace)

Arnav: (trying hard to control he kept a straight face) Why dd you have to say something

Khushi: (nervous she bit her lip) because i had to

Arnav: But why

Khsuhi: (turning around she said irritated) I dont know I had to

Arnav: (turned her back) Okay but there must be some reason you did it

Khushi: (irritated) because i cant see any one else claim you

Arnav: (pulled her close) and why so

Khushi: because your mine, Arnavji your my babies daddy and we are a family and i can't see anyone destroy that. (she said pouting her lips)

Arnav: (had a faint smile on his face seeing her like that) hmm so you could have said we are having a baby why wife (he said in a teasing voice)

Khushi: (biting her lip) because I just had to that just shows that your mine.  i am sorry Arnavji please forgive me. I shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have said that (she started to cry)

Arnav: (wiped her tears and then said) Shh its okay (he took her into a protective hug) I was only messing with you (he wrapped his arms around her petite figure) Come here

Khushi dug into him and held him tightly the waves were still crashing on their feet, then she looked up at him and said

Khushi: Your not angry

Arnav: off course not, why would i be angry, I know how you feel for me and i feel the same for you

Khushi: if that is the case then why dont you say it (she moved away from him)

Arnav: Say what (he raised his eye brows)

Khushi: that you love me

Arnav: why should i say it when you know it

Khushi: I want to hear it (she insisted)

Arnav: Khushi its no big deal just come here (he gestured her)

Khushi: No not until you tell me and confess to me, that you love me

Arnav: (irritated) Khushi your acting childish

Khushi: How so

Arnav: come on whats the big deal

Khushi: it is Arnavji i want to hear it, I want you to tell me that you love me, I want to feel that special

Arnav: You are special Khushi for me your the most special one

Khushi: Then say it

Arnav: No why do I have to say it

Khushi: Fine then dont say it, Me and my baby are going to the room and we will be there only, we dont want to talk to you until you dont tell us

She said angry turning to her heals leaving Arnav standing there all confused.









1 comment: