Thursday 24 July 2014

Chapter 18

Arnav was angry, he could understand what the hell was wrong with her, how does it matter if he confesses or not, She already knows he loves her a lot. so what was all the fuss about he wondered. Was it her hormones he wondered, in the mean time he got a call from his sister Anjili. Arnav picked up the phone

Arnav: Hi di

Anjili: hi chatty how are you, hows is the baby and Khushiji

Arnav: I am fine and so is the baby, Khushi i am not so sure

Anjili: why what happened, Chottey you didn't shout at her again did you

Arnav: No in fact she shouted at me,

Anjili: (chuckled) What did you do

Arnav: Nothing, she insists I should tell her that I love her, and I think its stupid

Anjili: Chottey why do you think its stupid, I think its cute, you do love her dont you

Arnav: Off course I do di, I wouldn't just have a baby with any one, I love her with all my heart

Anjili: so whats the problem then tell her

Arnav: Why do i have to tell her, she should know that

Anjili: she does know that, but sometimes we women like to hear it from our men. and the same with khushiji. CHottey the first time you must have said I LOVE YOU she must be so happy na. dont you want to see that happiness again on her face

Arnav: Di i have never really told her

Anjili: WHAT THE

Arnav: DI, your over reacting its probably her pregnancy hormones thats all

Anjili: all the more reason why you should tell her, she needs you and so does the baby, CHottey you have to make her happy or else her health will be affected

Arnav: Ugh Di you women are impossible (he said cutting the phone)

Anjili chuckled the other side of the world at her brother.

Meanwhile it was night Khushi had her dinner and she was sitting by the pool side with her legs dipped in the pool as she looked at her tummy and said with a sad voice

Khushi: Nobody loves me

Arnav who was behind her rolled his legs and dipped them into the cool blue water and then said in a husky voice

Arnav: Thats not true

Khushi (looked back at him with tears in her eyes.) Dont talk to me

Arnav: (raised an eye brow) If I can't talk to you then how can I tell you

Khushi: (instantly turned her attention to him, with a spark she said) tell me what

Arnav: (caressed her face with his hands softly) that I love you

Khushi: (a smile played on her lips as she held his hand tightly and said) What did you say

Arnav: (smiled) I said I LOVE YOU

Khushi's heart started to beat faster and faster as she looked at him blushing she said with a smile

Khushi: Arnavji I LOVE YOU TOO

She wrapped her arms around his waist and he pulled her into a tight hug. The stars shone brightly as the two lovers sat by the pool in each others embrace. Khushi looked up at the man who she adored the most and said

Khushi: You dont know how happy i am today Arnavji

Arnav: Wow I had no idea these three words with make you so happy, Khushi

Khushi: It has made me very happy, so happy that i feel that i am on the stars right now, our little one is also so happy (she took his hand and placed it on her tummy and said) See

Arnav could feel the baby kick, it seemed so playful, it was kicking like crazy. Arnav smiled and chuckled

Arnav: Yeah I can see the baby is super happy. Khushi but on a serious note, I do love you, I always have and I always will.

Khushi: (hugged him back) I love you too my handsome prince (she dug herself in his chest)

Arnav: (looked down and her smirking) What did you say

Khushi: (blushing she said) Sorry it just came out. (she bit her lip)

Arnav: Woman you have got to stop saying sorry for every small thing, its okay, with you everything is okay and I really liked what you said. (he paused and then said) Do you really think i am a handsome prince

Khushi: (blushing) Yes I do Arnavji your a handsome prince, but your only mine (she clung to him)

Arnav: well then that makes you a princess doesn't it (he said with a smirk)

Khushi and he started to chuckled under the moonlight,  as he leaned forward and pulled her into a mouth warming kiss, marking the confession of their true love. The night was absolutely perfect.


2 comments:

  1. i did not know that you updated this story...wonderful to read after long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very good writer, love the story, I do believe the writer of the serial could have done so much more, I still feel the story is incomplete. Thanks for a new side to the story of Arshi.

    ReplyDelete